Re: [CQ-Contest] N!MM

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] N!MM
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 07:06:44 -0400
Mike, For several years now, installing N1MM Logger has required that you load the Full Install and then immediately install the Latest Update. Is that what you are referring to? This approach was adopted because with N1MM's rapid update philosophy, trying to trouble-shoot problems when people are not using the latest is often a waste of time, because the problem has already been fixed.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.