[CQ-Contest] Spaces at end of RTTY exchange (please)

To: Cq Contesting <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Spaces at end of RTTY exchange (please)
From: Mark <n2qt.va@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2014 15:33:10 -0400
I was not able to take part in the recent Russian and SCC rtty contests, but
did get
a chance to listen in. To help get your call and exchange through correctly,
including a
space at the end of your exchange or call helps keep noise (or qrm) from
appending
another extraneous letter at the end.

As we prepare for CQWW RTTY in a few weeks, now is the time to make sure your
exchanges end with a space, and of course that your audio levels for AFSK are
properly adjusted.

Mark. N2QT

(And please no multiple line feeds)