[CQ-Contest] 4 hours of NCJ SSB sprint action Tonight!

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 4 hours of NCJ SSB sprint action Tonight!
From: Chris Tate - N6WM <ctate@ewnetinc.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2014 22:05:26 +0000
Greetings North American Contesters,

We wanted to send a quick reminder and formally invite you to participate in
the bi-annual NCJ North American SSB Sprint tonight.

The contest operating period is  in just a  couple  hours, 5 PM pacific, 8 pm
easter or  0000Z-0400Z, Sep 14

North America Sprint contests are 4 hour short format competitions that make it
easy for operators that are unable to put in 12-36 hours to compete
effectively.  They are also optimal contests for stations with low power based
on a qsy rule that does not allow a station to run a frequency.

The contest has a friendly exchange that can be learned quickly.  Even if you
are unable to put in a full 4 hours, it will be a great opportunity to get on
the air and practice this unique style of contesting and make a few QSO's
during the event.

Rules, operating information and newly updated frequency recommendations can be
found at the following PDF link on the NCJ website

http://ncjweb.com/Sprint-Rules.pdf

additional information can be found on the NCJ website at

http://www.ncjweb.com

Thanks for the bandwidth, and we look forward to hearing you on the air