Re: [CQ-Contest] Log submission deadlines

To: James Cain <jamesdavidcain@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Log submission deadlines
From: Mats Strandberg <sm6lrr@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 07:26:03 +0300
James,

I think SAC committee is flexible enough to accept your log entry a bit
later.

Best way however might be contacting for exemple SM5AJV directly. Do not
assume that everyone has this reflector as start page ;)

The time limit is created for top scorers not to massage logs in eternity.
21 contacts might be one or two short of a top position so am almost sure
they will agree to accept your log with pleasure.

73 de Mats (RM2D/SM6LRR) @ SM5J in SAC CW