[CQ-Contest] Invitation to Worked All Germany Contest 2014

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Invitation to Worked All Germany Contest 2014
From: Christian Schneider <prickler.schneider@t-online.de>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2014 21:32:20 +0200
Dear fellow contesters,

DARC invites you to the 54th edition of Worked All Germany Contest (WAG) on 18./19. October (1500-1459 UTC).

With more than 2500 German stations on the air you will find plenty of activity on the bands from 80-10m - too much to have WAG only as final test for your WWDX setup. Whether you can spend 2 hours or 12 or all 24 you will always find a way to fill the time with radio enjoyment (hunt still one more DOK or try an inbetween-competition with other hams known or unknown via an online-scoreboard like http://cqcontest.net/view/readscore.php).

On our website you will not only find the usual informations about rules, results and records. We also explain our legal robbery, give hints about DOKs und German callsigns, advertise awards and a mostly unknown multiplier and show some impressive German landscapes of rock and aluminium:
http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/contest/wag/en/

Important note: The WAG rules state contestfree segments to allow coexistence with the simultaneous worldwide "Jamboree on the Air" (JOTA) of scouts. See what your logger can do to keep you on the right lane:
http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/contest/wag/en/logging/log/

And how about getting Rookies hooked: Add some friendly and CQing activity to DARC Training Contest on 40/80m between 1200 and 1430 UTC
http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/contest/ausbildungscontest/english-version/

Please spread this invitation to fellow hams.

And now: Good luck and enjoy your activity in WAG 2014!

Cu & 73, Chris DL8MBS
WAG Contestmanager

For any questions send a mail to wag-info@dxhf.darc.de<javascript:linkTo_UnCryptMailto('ocknvq,yci/kphqBfzjh0fcte0fg');>
Follow us on twitter @WAG_e https://twitter.com/WAG_e