[CQ-Contest] Thanks to all from team California

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Thanks to all from team California
From: Chris Tate - N6WM <ctate@ewnetinc.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 18:15:09 +0000
Greetings fellow contesters!

I wanted to chime in and send a big thanks to everyone around the world for
making CQP 2014 another memorable operation.  We enjoyed some decent upper band
propagation and were pleased to hear so many international participants joining
our north american domestic crew.

WE NEED YOUR LOGS!

Our newly developed log submission system by Tom NS6T is working in fine shape.
 By submitting your log, no matter what size it is or where in the world you
operated, you assist us in increasing the accuracy of the scoring system, allow
us to measure particopation and heck you may even find yourself in our record
book, or even better win an award!

Try our the log submission system at

http://cqp.org/logsubmit-main.html

Once again thanks to everyone for your participation in the Mother of all QSO
Parties... CQP!

73
Chris
N6WM