[CQ-Contest] Activity Update - NY QSO Party - 18 OCT - Saturday 1400Z

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Activity Update - NY QSO Party - 18 OCT - Saturday 1400Z
From: "dfaklis@frontiernet.net" <dfaklis@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 09:48:17 -0700
CQ NYQP!  Saturday 18 OCT, 1400 UTC for 12 straight hours.

It looks to be a great turnout...amateurs in ALL 62 counties have been
contacted and they have confirmed county activation.  We have tons of mobile
activity reaching every corner of the state, including NYC, the North Country,
Central NY, Capital District, Finger Lakes, Southern Tier and WNY.  These guys
are Top Ops.

VE and DX amateurs are encouraged to participate and we are grateful for the
Q's.  New DX and VE awards were created in 2014.  Please have fun chasing NY
counties on all bands.

The log checking team is ready, but let's see if we can swamp them with logs to
score!  Tell your friends to get on the air and submit a log.  Let's make some
noise!

Check out all of the updates at http://www.nyqp.org/.

Mobile routes are here (updated continuously):

http://nyqp.org/wordpress/nyqp/2014/2014_NYQP_Planned_Mobile_Routes.pdf

Here is a link to the 2014 rules:  (Exchange:  RST and County, in NY; RST and
S/P/*DX*, outside NY)

http://nyqp.org/wordpress/nyqp/2014/NY_QSO_Party_Rules_2014.pdf

The whole Team of NYQP Sponsors makes it ALL happen!  A Big Thanks! to All.

http://nyqp.org/wordpress/nyqp/2014/2014_NYQP_Plaques_and_Current_Sponsors.pdf

As always, please send me a note if I can help and please send me your NYQP
plans.

Please join in on the fun on 18 October 1400Z!

Thanks, 73, Dean, NW2K