[CQ-Contest] Thanks for WAG activity - check for confirmation mail

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Thanks for WAG activity - check for confirmation mail
From: Christian Schneider <prickler.schneider@t-online.de>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 10:52:35 +0200
Dear contesters,
first thanks to those that took up also with the X-flare and added to the activity in Worked All Germany Contest 2014. We hope you nevertheless enjoyed as many reports indicate, to quote one "This has to be my favorite European contest, with so many German ops on all bands" - and that despite a brilliant sunny October Sunday outside here ;-)

We do hope also that you will submit a log. If you did already and did NOT get a confirmation mail please submit again as our new upload tool had a temporary hickup. Sorry for that. Upload and mail link for submitting at http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/contest/wag/en/
(deadline is November 3rd)

All the best and of course cu in WAG 2015!

73, Chris DL8MBS
WAG Contestmanager