Re: [CQ-Contest] Classic Assisted

To: <kr2q@optimum.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Classic Assisted
From: "Milt -- N5IA" <n5ia@zia-connection.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 07:21:51 -0700
I agree with Doug. My opinion is that the logging program (N1MM in particular) defaults to assisted and the person who sets up the log has to purposely select non-assisted. Then the submitter does not check the Cabrillo file before sending in the file.

Mis dos centavos, de Milt, N5IA, op at N7GP

-----Original Message----- From: kr2q@optimum.net