Re: [CQ-Contest] 10M ARRL Contest Next Weekend (was: WRTC for VK/ZL)

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 10M ARRL Contest Next Weekend (was: WRTC for VK/ZL)
From: Barry <w2up@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2014 10:14:52 -0700
Good to hear some sunspots are on the way. What a difference on 10m today compared to last weekend.
Barry W2UP

On 12/6/2014 07:40, David Siddall wrote:
Yan,

I'll be your QSO in the ARRL 10 meter contest next weekend if you need it.
Maybe you will find another few, there is a big sunspot due to rotate into
view in time to help our propagation!

73, Dave K3ZJ