Re: [CQ-Contest] The Insanity of Cut Numbers in Serial Number Contests

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] The Insanity of Cut Numbers in Serial Number Contests
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 13:22:18 -0600
It is my pleasure every time I get a cut number other than the typical 5NN like using them in a serial number I AGN? ,,, AGN? AGN,,, till I get actual numbers.

I hate them, they slow me down terribly and if they want my QSO I'll slow them down till I get real numbers.

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme