Re: [CQ-Contest] QRP

To: Kelly Taylor <ve4xt@mymts.net>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QRP
From: Barry <w2up@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 09:55:27 -0700
Seems like you just replaced "cut numbers" with "QRP."  :-)

73,
Barry W2UP

On 12/18/2014 09:48, Kelly Taylor wrote:
Here's a tack:

Cq test cq test de ve4xt test
K4#$%^&*/QRP

K4QRP 599 4

K4(*&^%$/QRP

K4QRP 599 4

K4(*&^%$/QRP

K4QRP 599 4

N N N N K4#$%^&Z K4^%$%YZ K4X#$%^&

K4XYZ 599 4

599 5

Wonder for how long after too many of these the guy would insist on
continuing to send /QRP? Surely most guys aren't that clueless...

73, kelly
ve4xt