Re: [CQ-Contest] Logging software for the Blind

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Logging software for the Blind
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 10:12:03 -0500
I have written privately to Hank, suggesting he get in touch with a sightless ham who tested N1MM+ early in its development with several different screen-reading programs. I know the development team tried hard to be sure the program complied with Microsoft's accessibility standards.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.