[CQ-Contest] Results & report of WAG 2014

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Results & report of WAG 2014
From: Christian Schneider <prickler.schneider@t-online.de>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2015 09:01:20 +0100
Hello contesters,
the results of Worked All Germany Contest 2014 are final. Besides the scores we have a detailed webreport with pictures and audios at
http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/contest/wag/en/

For those preferring numbers we hope to offer enough for all demands - from activity overwiews to band-by-band breakdowns. As WAG will be a new WRTC-qualifier 2015/2016 calls in this files will have the respective selection area to give aspirants a first impression.

Download of awards for all participants is active.

We wish you all the best for the new year and of course hope to hear you on 17./18. October in WAG 2015.

Vy 73, Chris DL8MBS
WAG Contestmanager