Re: [CQ-Contest] Announcing the North America SSB Sprint-boycott from "M

To: k9yc@arrl.net, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Announcing the North America SSB Sprint-boycott from "MAR"
From: K8MR via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 15:35:01 -0500

The low activity issue is irrelevant for the NAQP and NA Sprints. There is insufficient activity in nearly every NA country outside of the US and Canada, which does not disqualify those countries from being multipliers.

Being somewhat familiar with the DC area by virtue of having a daughter who lived in the DC area (though not in the District itself) for several years, it would not be difficult to do a DXpedition style operation (or more accurately, a state QSO Party rover style operation) for a 4 or 12 hour contest from places like Rock Creek Park, or the park (whose name I forget) which is right across the river from Reagan Airport.

73  -  Jim   K8MR