Re: [CQ-Contest] [SMC] Sat Night Sprint

To: SMC <smc@w9smc.com>, " cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [SMC] Sat Night Sprint
From: Gary Senesac <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015 06:40:40 -0900
Joe,

It may be possible, and legal, if station 1 is running SO2R.

Gary AL9A
Sent from my Kindle HDX

On February 1, 2015, at 7:59 PM, Joe <nss@mwt.net> wrote:

Now I do not know if the offenders here were just handing out points so
it does not really matter then, . I did not write down their calls.
But I think I heard many, and I mean many times, stations not following
the qsy rules.
I heard something like this happen several times last night.

cqing station is 1 he works station 2
station 2 takes freq and works station 3
station 1 is right back now working station 3
and then station 1 works station 4

The only way I can see station  1 be not breaking the rules is if he was
soo fast he was able to move off freq, find a new station,, work him,,
then work another and still have time to go back to the first frequency
and work station 3

But I heard this happen with many stations last night,  Odd huh?

Joe WB9SBD

--
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock