[CQ-Contest] VE3BZ looking to guest op with serious M/S or M/M stations

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] VE3BZ looking to guest op with serious M/S or M/M stations in SW Florida for ARRL CW DX Contest
From: "David Weiner" <weinerpr@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 10:48:03 -0500
I am spending the winter in Naples, FL and looking to operate the ARRL CW DX
Contest as part of a serious M/S or M/M station based on SW or central
Florida. In addition to contesting under my own call - VE3BZ - from my
modest home station, I have been guest op at VE6JY and VE3EJ superstations,
and part of the contest teams at B1Z and B1HQ. I am a strong CW op with a
great Q rate in contests. If any station in SW or central Florida is seeking
additional ops, let me know.

Tks es 73

David R. "Doc" Weiner VE3BZ