Re: [CQ-Contest] Remote operations

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Remote operations
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 21:04:32 -0700
So if I have a nice shack located say 50 ft away from my nice home. I build my nice radio station but prefer to spend periods of time in the nice house too. So I buy a K3 and a K3/0. Every thing is automatic. The K3/o sits on my nice mahogany desk where I spin the knobs or use N1MM or DXlabs to make my radio do what it does and it uses my home network. My home network is not the internet. My home network is comprised of electronics, wires and possibly some wireless aspects to the network.

Is the above acceptable?  Lets go from there........

Mike W0MU