Re: [CQ-Contest] QSO VE8DAV?

To: "'Art Boyars'" <artboyars@gmail.com>, "'CQ-Contest Reflector'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QSO VE8DAV?
From: "chetmoore" <chetmoore@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 15:40:27 -0400
Art,

Type in that call into  dx summit.  When I was chasing
The E30FB guys yesterday I noticed a ve8 call  spotted
Tha I was Not familiar with so it may have been
This one.  I was on the W3LPL cluster so you could probably
 Just go to the W3LPL cluster  or probably any cluster that was on during
the contest, and Type in sh/dx ve8  or sh/dx ve8dav and see what comes up.

73

Chet N4FX