[CQ-Contest] NCJ North American Sprint RTTY Saturday Night

To: SECC@contesting.com, 'GCG Yahoo Group email' <georgiacontestgroup@yahoogroups.com>, ALQP ACG <contest@alabamacontestgroup.org>, Southeast Sprint Coalition <sesprint@contesting.com>, cwops <cwops@yahoogroups.com>, NS <nccc-blue@kkn.net>, CQ-Contest <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>, Jeff Clarke <ku8e@bellsouth.net>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NCJ North American Sprint RTTY Saturday Night
From: John Laney <k4bai@att.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 14:56:07 -0400
Hello all:

The semi annual NCJ North American Sprint competition is this Saturday night, 00-04 Sunday UTC date. Usual NA Sprint Rules with QSY rule. High power permitted. Exchange is: both calls, #, name, SPC.

There is a team competition. It is hard to get up ten members for a RTTY team from any one club or region. I am sending out a wide invitation for anyone who would like to be on a "SECC and Friends" team for this event. Please let me know and I'll register the team(s). Please advise if you will be High Power, Low Power, or QRP and if it will be a Full Time or Part Time effort.

If there are at least two for a team, I will register a team and I'd love to be able to register more than one team.

Please let me know ASAP if you can be QRV and would like to be on a team.

73, John, K4BAI.