Re: [CQ-Contest] Posting Scores

To: "'Rick Dougherty'" <rick@nq4i.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Posting Scores
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 16:14:52 -0400
The implication of your post is that it is or should be mandatory to post
scores.  I respectfully disagree with you on this point.

But since you feel that someone who chooses to use the Cluster during a
contest is obligated to post their scores, I'll just discontinue further use
of the technology.  I don't care for unspoken obligations that I'm informed
of after the fact.

73, ron w3wn