Re: [CQ-Contest] Posting Scores

To: JIM NEIGER <n6tj@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Posting Scores
From: Gerry Hull <gerry@yccc.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 09:50:14 -0400
It seems that you appose on principle, Jim.  Posting your score is
automatic in ALL the
software clients, all you have to do is enable it.  It requires ZERO effort
on your part
during the contest.

As I previously stated, people you work will be interested and motivated
watching you in action (virtually
via the scoreboard.)

Those competing at your skill level will not be watching a scoreboard -- if
they do, they will loose.

73, Gerry W1VE