[CQ-Contest] SSB Skimmer

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, pvrc@pvrc.org
Subject: [CQ-Contest] SSB Skimmer
From: donovanf@starpower.net
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 16:45:07 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Roger

Its funny you should ask, just this morning I ordered my SSB Skimmer
from Larsen E Rapp Enterprises, in Kippering-on-the-Charles, MA.
Rapp himself took my order!

I also purchased several authentic reproductions that he now offers of
the rarest QSL cards in the world. He promised that his "patient penman"
will fill in my callsign and signal report precisely duplicating the callsign
holder's original ink and handwriting! Unfortunately his penman isn't
available again until next April 1st.

I found it very difficult to get off the telephone with Rapp. He expounded
on his revolutionary circular band theorem, and the operational advantages
of band allocations in concentric circles rather than today's obsolete linear
allocations. He convinced me that his radical new approach completely
solves the problems of band edge crowding in contests. I promised to
vigorously promote his concepts to ARRL so they can be added to the
WRC-15 agenda.

73
Frank
W3LPL