Re: [CQ-Contest] Way back - ARRL log format -- suggestion for Cabrillo

To: "'Bokverket'" <info@bokverket.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Way back - ARRL log format -- suggestion for Cabrillo
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 22:34:51 -0000
This ability does exist for CQ WW and CQ WPX Contests.  Simply place X- in
front of the QSO line and the QSO will not count for your score, but will
count for the other station.

Example:
QSO: 21150 PH 2014-10-25 0641 OH99ZZ      59  15     J47X          59  20

Change to

More details at
http://www.cqww.com/cabrillo.htm

Full Cabrillo specification at