Re: [CQ-Contest] Why I logged the QSO

To: "brett graham" <does.cq.censure.block.this.too@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Why I logged the QSO
From: "Radio K0HB" <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 13:42:47 -0700 (PDT)
The short answer is that each of us, each individual, cares a great deal about
how we won, and couldn't care less how you won yours.

"Medic, MEDIC, quick, there's some guys over here getting heart attacks from
mountain climbing over mole hills!"

73, de Hans, K0HB/K7

"Just a Boy and His Toy Radio"™

On Sunday, Apr 12, 2015 at 05:19, brett graham