[CQ-Contest] NAQCC Sprint Tuesday Night

To: "cq-contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NAQCC Sprint Tuesday Night
From: "Larry Makoski" <w2lj@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 22:37:01 -0400
The April sprint is this coming Tuesday evening local time (April 14th,
EST - 8:30-10:30PM, CST - 7:30-9:30PM, MST - 6:30-8:30PM, PST - 5:30-7:30PM),
which translates as Wednesday, April 15th, 0130 to 0330Z in all cases.

For all the "official" information, please go to:

http://naqcc.info/sprint201504.html

There you will find all the details as to time, frequencies and other important
information.

Certificates: SWA (simple wire antennas) certificates by call area, VE and DX
for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishers (New!). A Certificate for top score in the
GAIN antenna category.

Prizes: Too many to list!! - check out the prizes page on our website.

This is a monthly event that caters to the CW veteran, the CW newcomer, straight
key and bug fans. All are welcome to participate (this includes QRO); but you
must use QRP power levels to compete for awards.

If you've been hesitant to join in our sprints because you hear other sprints
running at breakneck speeds, have no fear. Our sprints are geared to the
newcomer to CW and/or contesting. Virtually everyone including the many veteran
contesters who regularly enter our sprints will slow down to YOUR speed to help
you make your contacts.

If you are not already a member of NAQCC... membership is FREE! Now is your
chance to join the largest QRP CW Club in the world!! We currently have 7100+
members in: All 50 States - 9 VE Provinces - 100 Countries. Sign up on the
NAQCC website today (http://naqcc.info/) and receive a handsome certificate,
with your membership number on it, which is good for life.

Come join us and have a real good time!

72/73 de Larry W2LJ
NAQCC #35

for NAQCC