Re: [CQ-Contest] Where have all the young ones gone?

To: <ac0w@charter.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Where have all the young ones gone?
From: "Radio K0HB" <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 03:12:53 -0000
I absolutely agree with the need for faster results.

Waiting until May to learn the winner of November SS was understandable 40 years ago when paper logs were state of the art.

Now my log is in ARRL (computer robot) hands within half an hour of the end of the contest. But the results are still published in May!

On the issue of "CQ'ing for Dollars", we will never agree.

73, de Hans, K0HB

-----Original Message----- From: AC0W