Re: [CQ-Contest] Spam

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Spam
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sun, 03 May 2015 09:30:02 -0700
On Sun,5/3/2015 6:17 AM, José Vicens, DMD via CQ-Contest wrote:
Hi

Almost all of my emails coming in from this reflector are ending up in my spam
mailbox of my Yahoo account.  Is there a way to fix this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have a yahoo account, use it for a few email reflectors, and had this issue with one of them. The solution is to go into the Trash folder, select all the "good" email, and mark it Not Spam.

73, Jim K9YC