[CQ-Contest] excessive bandwidth limits (was:CQ WW CW 2014 Results)

To: cq-contest reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] excessive bandwidth limits (was:CQ WW CW 2014 Results)
From: Barry N1EU <n1eu.barry@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 06:46:07 -0400
I applaud the efforts to nail down the exact meaning of "excessive
bandwidth" going forward.

btw, it's a trivial exercise to create a minute or two video/audio clip of
the SDR panadapter as "evidence."

I welcome the eventual possibility of no longer getting clicked/splattered
off my run frequency.

73, Barry N1EU