Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW CW 2014 TO7A.

To: widelitz@gte.net, n2ic@arrl.net, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW CW 2014 TO7A.
From: K8MR via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 23:36:14 -0400
A couple of highlights from my cursory log inspection:

Between 1635 and 1639 working LX7I, E73W, NP4Z, FY5KE, CR2X, and A71BX , over a
24 KHz span on 15 meters, with a couple of 10 meter run qsos in amongst them.

The one You Tube video ended at about 1939Z, after an extended dueling CQ
effort, Very shortly after that was a nine minute stretch including presumably
new multipliers of YS1YS, VK2DX, 5W1SA, and HI3A  on 10 meters between 28004
and 28088, while making 16 run qsos on 15 meters. That period would have made
interesting video.

His skill at running two pileups was indeed quite impressive. Also his one hand
typing skills.

73  -  Jim  K8MR