Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW CW 2014 Results IK4WMH type of assistance

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW CW 2014 Results IK4WMH type of assistance
From: "Yan (XV4Y)" <xv4y@nature-mekong.com>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 07:41:40 +0700
Hi,

It's only a question of point of view.
Take myself. 95% of the spots I read during a contest are from NA/EU stations,
and are useless for me.
5% of spots not being a lot (compared to NA or EU stations) I consider myself
as Un-assisted.
I also consider myself as QRP participant because 100W to a ground plane
locally made with third-world country parts is not as powerful than 100W to
western aluminium.

73,
Yan.
---