[CQ-Contest] IOoDHW meeting

To: "CQ-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] IOoDHW meeting
From: "Radio K0HB" <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 17:07:15 -0000
I make a motion that this session of the meeting of the IOoDHW be adjourned,
and that we convene a meeting of the IOoCCaBS after a 15 minute bathroom break.

This reflector has come to resemble a bunch of carrion-eating-crows pecking at
roadkill.

Can we move on?

Thousands and thousands and more thousands of us turned in logs that weren't
sent to the bit bucket, and a bunch of great stations turned in some awesome
winning scores.  Let's see some celebration about that, and quit jabbering and
gossiping about the teensy-weensy yellow-polka-dot minority of those who did
not follow the rules.

73, de Hans, K0HB
--
"Just a boy and his radio"™
--

PS:  IOoDHW = International Order of Dismayed Hand Wringers
     IOoCCaBS = International Order of Contesting Cheerleaders and Back Slappers