[CQ-Contest] Preview of CQWW Rules 2015

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Preview of CQWW Rules 2015
From: "XV4Y (Yan)" <xv4y@nature-mekong.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 06:01:29 +0700
Hi,

Every proposed modification seem sensible to me.

One thing about "Providing log with accurate frequency" and accurate logging in
general.

One further step would be for the Logging Software to digitally sign the log
(the QSO part, not the Header) to ensure it is not manually edited afterward.
This will need some slight (retro-compatible) modification to the Cabrillo
format and collaboration with software writers (to exchange the sets of signing
keys), however it will greatly reduce the possibility of log padding and
editing.

73,
Yan.
---