Re: [CQ-Contest] Preview of CQWW Rules 2015

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Preview of CQWW Rules 2015
From: Barry <w2up@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 06:47:00 -0600
It's a question of pragmatism. That is, when the operations are sight unseen (unlike WRTC and HST), there's a limit to what can be enforced and what can't.

On a side note, there was a DQ from HST a number of years ago when I competitor from Belarus was found to have a CW "slower downer" built into his headphones. After that, the rules were changed - headphones supplied by the organizers.

Barry W2UP