Re: [CQ-Contest] PVRC 2015 Reunion this coming weekend!

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] PVRC 2015 Reunion this coming weekend!
From: Tim Shoppa <tshoppa@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 13:06:36 -0400
I made a mistake with the modes in the first line of my initial
announcement. The rules are correct, the first night is CW, the second
night is SSB.

Yes, the hours are a compromise, but I would encourage that EU folks who
stay up late or get up early to work in the PVRC reunion will find a
concentration of PVRC'ers looking to work them.

(I myself have participated in several EU-centric low band events that had
odd-for-NA hours - the RSGB 160M, the LZ Open 40M, the Baltic 80M, and
found them all very rewarding.)

Tim N3QE