Re: [CQ-Contest] Quit trying to confuse an old man

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Quit trying to confuse an old man
From: "XV4Y (Yan)" <xv4y@nature-mekong.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 06:48:47 +0700
Gosh!
There really was a TO5Y!
I thought it was a busted call for TM5Y!

B7P, B7Q were very strong here so no confusion possible.
However, HG7T and HG8T sent at higher speed than my comfort zone (20-25wpm)
often confuse me.

There is worst than us.
Not a lot of XV stations during the contest and as far as I know only one XV4
and only one ending by Y.
Nonetheless, I can work some YB stations thrice in the contest and they still
have difficulties to copy my call.

73,
Yan.
---