[CQ-Contest] Special CWTs this week

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Special CWTs this week
From: Richard Ferch <ve3iay@storm.ca>
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2015 21:59:18 -0400
As usual, CWOps will be running three one-hour CWTs this week, but they will be a little different from usual. The latest CW Academy class is graduating, and in their honor we are dedicating this week's sessions to welcoming CWA graduates. On June 10, please restrain your competitive spirit and reduce your speed to 20 wpm or less, to encourage the graduates to join in (and for the rest of us to have a slower-paced, more relaxed time too – everyone deserves a break now and then!). Remember, these folks represent the new blood that we need in order to keep the CW spirit going into the future, so let's encourage them and make this a welcoming experience for them.

The CWA graduates will be sending CWA in place of the CWOps number in the CWT exchange. Please say a few words to welcome them when you meet them in the CWTs.

CWops Tests rules are at <http://www.cwops.org/cwt.html> .

CWops Tests exchange - Members: Name and CWops Member Number. Nonmembers: Name and State/Province/DX Country Prefix.

Three sessions: 1300-1400Z June 10, 1900-2000Z June 10, and 0300-0400Z June 11.

Lots of contacts or just a few, please report your results to <http://3830scores.com/> .

73,
Rich VE3KI
CWOps Tests Manager