[CQ-Contest] CQ Contest

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ Contest
From: Rick Dougherty NQ4I <nq4i@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 16:47:27 -0400
Hi All...K5AUP,K4AUP, N4ZUF,and NQ4I are doing a long cruise from VR2,to
XX9 (Macau),to DU (Manila), to DU (Puerto Princessa), to 9M6 , to YB (Bali)
to VK8 (Darwin) to Cairns VK, to Airlie Beach VK, to Brisbane VK...the
cruise starts on Nov 20th and will end in Brisbane Dec 8th...any
hams/contestors who would like to meet along the way would be really
nice...email to my nq4i@contesting.com address and maybe we can set up a
meet?

While I am away, the NQ4I contest station will be manned and running during
the CQWW CW test...Jim VE7ZO and Drubber W4IX will host a team of 7
operators as a M-2 entry...

Thanks for reading and 73

de Rick NQ4I