Re: [CQ-Contest] Audio Recording

To: Dennis <egan.dennis88@gmail.com>, Richard Zalewski <dick.w7zr@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Audio Recording
From: xe2b <xe2b@outlook.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 15:45:00 -0500
Used here also on WPX CW.
Recorded the whole contest: 405 MB about 29 hours

Luis XE2B

Enviado desde mi Samsung Mobile de Telcel

<egan.dennis88@gmail.com> </div><div>Fecha:15/06/2015  12:05  (GMT-06:00)
<cq-contest@contesting.com> </div><div>Asunto: Re: [CQ-Contest] Audio Recording
one for each QSO,  and 48 hour files, one for each hour of the contest.
I see no reason why it wouldn't meet the requirements of the rule.  It
took a couple of hours to set up and understand how to use, but
operation during the contest was no problem.  I started it up about 10
minutes before the contest, and on the top of each hour one audio file
was closed and a new audio file was started. Files were all mp3; a
typical hour file for my SO2R station was 13.7Mb.

Dennis W1UE