Re: [CQ-Contest] Friedrichshafen Ham Radio

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Friedrichshafen Ham Radio
From: Oliver Dröse <droese@necg.de>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 22:00:24 +0200
Hi Tack,

contesters usually meet at the BCC/RRDXA/WRTC boot at A1-170. Besides this there will be the Contest forum Saturday 12 o'clock in hall A2, room 1, where the 2 hour program is in English language, too.

Besides this there will certainly be a gathering of contesters around the "Aktionsbühne" while the WRTC organizing committee is speaking, see today's mail of Chris, DL1MGB.

Just a few ideas ... ;-)

Hope to see you!

73, Olli - DH8BQA

Contest, DX & radio projects: http://www.dh8bqa.de