[CQ-Contest] IARU HF Championship -Next chance to qualify for WRTC2018

To: CQ-Contest@CONTESTING.COM, sccc@contesting.com, wrtc2018@lists.wrtc2018.de
Subject: [CQ-Contest] IARU HF Championship -Next chance to qualify for WRTC2018
From: "Martin Gloger, DH3MG" <dh3mg@wrtc2018.de>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 13:39:02 +0200 (CEST)
The Prozess of qualification for WRTC2018 goes on. We like to remind you of
the IARU HF Championship on July 11-12, 2015 between 12.00 utc and 12.00 utc
as it will be another chance to qualify for WRTC2018.

The championship is one of the most famous ham radio contests as everybody
knows about the competition between the HQ Stations like TM0HQ, YP0HQ as
well as DA0HQ. This contest is popular not only for die hard contestes but
to a vast group in the haming community as a lot of special awards are
issued. E.g. if you are collecting DOKs for the DLD you will like the anual
special issued only for this event by DA0HQ.

No matter what your ambitions for the IARU HF Championship are we hope you
will gain great outcomes and of cause will have a lot of fun.

You will find detailed information on:

http://www.arrl.org/iaru-hf-championship