Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU HF Championship - List of HQ multipliers

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU HF Championship - List of HQ multipliers
From: Steve London <n2icarrl@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2015 17:25:12 -0600
That does not conform with the IARU contest rules. See http://www.arrl.org/iaru-hf-championship

4.4.2. All stations involved in an HQ operation must be in a single ITU zone.

73,
Steve, N2IC

On 07/02/2015 04:44 PM, Trent Sampson wrote:
Looks like the Data is incorrect -
There can be three HQ stations in VK - Zones 55 58 and 59
But no more than one in each Zone - although they can operate from more than
one location.
Zone 59 takes in VK12357 Zone 58 is WA and 55 is NT and QLD.