[CQ-Contest] VOACAP Propagation Planner antenna settings

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] VOACAP Propagation Planner antenna settings
From: HA3LN <list@ha3ln.hu>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 15:01:00 +0200
Hi,

I've been playing for a while now with this tool to create propagation
plan/band for my daily activities.

I use 3band vertical (TX) for the upper bands for DXing.
Tried several RX side antenna types for the calculations but most of the
times
the real received signals are way higher then the predicted ones.

It's clear that these predictions are statistical likelihoods but I'm sure
with better RX antenna pick I can reach higher level correlation with the
reality.

What RX side antenna do you use?

Thanks for your opinion and help.

73!