Re: [CQ-Contest] LY9W ? - time to ban SCP?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] LY9W ? - time to ban SCP?
From: Barry <w2up@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2015 16:16:19 -0600
I agree with Ken. Contest rules mean nothing, unless the operator/station intends to submit a log for award consideration.

Barry W2UP

On 8/2/2015 13:34, JIM NEIGER wrote:
Let me get this straight, Ken: Your country of Trans-Slobavia has no rules on your maximum transmitted power. Ergo, even though CQ WW DX Contest rules say no more than 1500 watts, (1) you're not going to send in a log, or (2) "want to be considered for an award", it's therefore OK to fire up your Big Boomer 50 KW rig??

Terrific.

Jim Neiger   N6TJ

-----Original Message----- From: Ken Widelitz