Re: [CQ-Contest] Wanted: Manual for Tic ringrotor 1032

To: Christian Janssen DL1MGB <dl1mgb@wrtc2018.de>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Wanted: Manual for Tic ringrotor 1032
From: Terry Zivney <n4tz@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 12:05:12 +0000 (UTC)
You should be able to turn your ring (slowly) with 12v DC on themotor leads at
the bottom of the tower.  If the ring turns bothways (reverse the power supply
polarity), then it is the controller.I can send you a used 2001 controller for
the  cost of shipping fromthe USA; otherwise you would need a Green Heron (big
$$$)
Terry N4TZ

     On Thursday, August 27, 2015 6:57 AM, Christian Janssen DL1MGB