[CQ-Contest] SECC Team Needs Additional Members for CWOpen This Weekend

To: CQ-Contest <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>, cwops <cwops@yahoogroups.com>, Southeast Sprint Coalition <sesprint@contesting.com>, NS <nccc-blue@kkn.net>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] SECC Team Needs Additional Members for CWOpen This Weekend
From: John Laney <k4bai@att.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2015 14:24:35 -0400
I am to register a SECC team for CW Open this weekend. So far, we have K4BAI, AA4CF, KU8E, AD8J, and NN4K. We'd like to have a full team of ten if possible. So, if anyone out there will be active in CWOpen and would like to be on our team regardless of your QTH or club membership, please let me know ASAP. Thanks and 73, John, K4BAI.