Re: [CQ-Contest] [Bulk] Re: Help Identifying Antenna

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [Bulk] Re: Help Identifying Antenna
From: Ulf Schneider <uschneid@posteo.de>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2015 11:03:28 +0200
Vlad,

Dave asked for the manufacturer, not for the inventor.

73
Ulf DK5TX

On 05.09.2015 15:15, V. Sidarau wrote:
Ulf,

What do you mean by "for years"? As far as I can see, the antenna in
question is the one of the W3DZZ design. I recall an article in a
magazine in mid 1960ies describing a coax trap mod to the W3DZZ. And
I mean, mod, because the "classic" W3DZZ used to use regular LC
traps. It also means that the W3DZZ design had been known well before
that date.

OK, the question is, who was the 1st, W3DZZ or Mr. Kelemen?

73,

Vlad VE3IAE