[CQ-Contest] CW Open - Please Upload Your Logs

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CW Open - Please Upload Your Logs
From: "dfaklis@frontiernet.net" <dfaklis@frontiernet.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 12:01:50 +0000 (UTC)
The CW Open Log Checking Team is busy at work.  Please submit your CW Open logs
as soon as possible so we can get the results out even sooner than last year.

One QSO or many, your logs are extremely important to help make sure that the
scoring process is optimized.

Here is a link to the log robot:    http://www.b4h.net/cwops/

I think we have about 450 unique logs in the hopper so far, just 20 hours after
the event.  It would be great to see that number swell towards 1,000.

Please take a minute today and upload your CW Open Contest logs.  Thanks!!

73, Dean, NW2K