Re: [CQ-Contest] Counting uniques - a woman contester's perspective

To: "Contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Counting uniques - a woman contester's perspective
From: Sandy Farley N7RQ via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 08:25:47 -0700
I get a lot of uniques (serial no. 1) - especially where domestic contacts
count - from a plethora of lonely hearts out there who pluck a woman's voice
out of the fray and "stop by to give you a point."  It's not cheating,
obviously, but it's an advantage I -- and my sister contesters -- are not too
proud to exploit.  It also alters a team effort with a coed operating staff in
the same manner.

73/88 Sandy Farley N7RQ (also as N7AP, N7AT)