Re: [CQ-Contest] CQMM contest

To: n1ix@n1ix.com, Cq-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQMM contest
From: Luc DXBrasil <py8azt@dxbrasil.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 22:23:28 +0000
Hi Dave,

I'm the one in duty on CQMM Contest Results. It's on the way. We are little
behind of schedule because the person responsible for typing paper logs was
busy on the work. This task is finally done and we are starting the cross
log process now.

Later September, CQMM 2015 Results will be published on the website
www.cqmmdx.com.

Thanks for interest on CQMM DX Contest and sorry for the delay.

Best 73, Luc
PY8AZT

Em ter, 8 de set de 2015 às 17:53, <n1ix@n1ix.com> escreveu:

> Does anyone know anything about the 2015 CQMM contest?
>
> The results are way overdue and emails go unanswered.
>

> Dave N1IX

73, Luc
https://plus.google.com/+DxbrasilNet
__
PW7T Team member
WRTC.2006 Brazilian Referee
WRTC.2010 Brazilian Team Leader
WRTC.2014 Brazilian Referee
PY8AZT (also PT7AG, R37U, ZY7C, PX8C, ZZ8Z)
LABRE, ARRL, CWJF & Fortaleza DX Group Member